Goat’s milk soap is an alternative to the commercially manufactured soaps. Most of these soaps contain harsh ingredients such as alcohol that dries the skin. The natural cream in goat’s milk is naturally moisturizing. Goat’s milk has vitamins and minerals that add to the nourishment of your skin. All of the soaps that have been created have the same unique ingredient, fresh goat’s milk (not powdered). Goat’s milk in soap is not all that unique; what makes this soap special is all milk in this soap comes from our goats here at Grandma Kelsey’s Farm. We raise the Nubian Goats on the farm with tender loving care, producing a higher butter fat content than most other dairy goats, making a more luxurious soap.
The size of the soap bars vary from 2 to 6 ounces depending on the soap mold used. Average price of the soap is $1.00 per ounce.
In addition to the milk, basic oils such as coconut, olive, and palm play an important part in this luxurious soap. Each bar is air dried a minimum of 30 days to ensure the soap has completely cured for a harder bar that last longer. No animal fats are used in this soap (lard).
Coconut oil is what gives the soap the lather, forming quick bubbles.
Olive oil provides extra moisturizing to the skin.
Palm oil is used for a hard and longer lasting bar.
- Almond Oatmeal Comfort: Perfect for the almond lover. Almond is soothing to the skin and is a very beneficial addition to the soap, and has a wonderful fragrance. Oatmeal soothes dry and itchy skin and is a mild exfoliate.
- Coffee & Cream: Coffee is a good natural deodorizer that neutralizes onion and garlic, making this excellent kitchen soap. A small amount of coffee grounds have been added as an exfoliated. No fragrance has been added to this soap making the coffee smell minimal, if at all noticeable.
- Luxurious Lavender: Lavender is a soothing and relaxing stress reliever. This soap comes with and without dried lavender flowers.
- Vanilla Enjoyment: Vanilla provides a homey feeling.
- Lavender & Vanilla Dream: This soap combines the benefits of both lavender and vanilla. The end result is a relaxing and feeling of well being.
- Rose: The rose fragrance is relaxing. Perfect addition to any bathroom soap dish.
- Pure & Natural: This soap is perfect for those that have a reaction to added coloring or fragrance. Nothing beyond the basic soap recipe has been added to this soap.
- Springtime Lilac: Lilac is just one of the wonderful fragrances that we associate with the blooming of spring. This soap allows us to keep that special time all year round.
- Minty Peppermint: Peppermint is an invigorating soap. A wonderful soap to wake up to in the morning shower.
- Raspberry Wine: Yes, Raspberry Wine. This soap has the distinct sweet aroma of raspberries slightly fermented. Even those who do not enjoy wine will enjoy this soap.
-Cinnamon and Clove: The blend of spices in this soap provides a warming sensation just like Grandma's kitchen during the holidays.
-Headache, Be Gone: This soap is a blend of peppermint and eucalyptus. The peppermint is invigorating and crisp, while the eucalyptus is cooling and refreshing. Possibly just the soap you are looking for that could make you feel better. An excellent addition to "Headache, Be Gone" lotion.
Goat Milk Lotion:
What makes goat milk lotion special? The fat, the protein structure, and lactic acid in the milk creates a moisturizing lotion that soothes dry skin, easily absorbed, and is never greasy. Another benefit of the lactic acid is it assists the skin in exfoliating dead skin. Since this lotion is thick a little goes a long way without the need to reapply for hours.
Goat milk is the number one ingredient in this lotion. Adding to the moisturizing quality is Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, and Palm Oil for a smoother and younger looking skin.
This goat milk lotion is a solution to the commercially produced lotions with chemicals. No additives have been added to this lotion that is not absolutely necessary to maintain a quality product.
The lotion comes to you in an 8oz pump bottle and a 2oz on the go bottle. Listed below are the current fragrances, but check back often. This list is constantly being updated.
Cucumber Melon: Cucumber and Honeydew Melon blends together to make this cool and calming lotion. This summer fragrance brings back the summer memories even on the coldest winter days. The lotion is pale green and scented with fragrance oil.
Luxurious Lavender: Lavender is soothing, calming, and stress relief that has been well known for its aroma therapy. The lotion is a delightful light purple color and is scented with fragrance oil. The liquid and bar soap is an excellent addition to this lotion.
Sweet Almond: This is the perfect lotion for almond lover’s, with a hint of vanilla. Almond is soothing to the skin and has a wonderful fragrance, scented with fragrance oil and is a warm cream color. The Almond Oatmeal Comfort bar soap is a must have addition to this lotion.
Vanilla Enjoyment: Same as the liquid and bar soap, this lotion provides a homey feeling with a hint of buttery fragrance. This lotion is created with fragrance oil and is a natural cream color.
Milk & Honey: This is a light fragrance, slightly sweet with a toasty vanilla scent. This is a favorite for those how want a light fragrance. This lotion is created with fragrance oil and is a natural cream color.
Raspberry Wine: This lotion has a distinct sweet aroma of raspberries with a hint of blueberry and blackberry slightly fermented, as with the liquid and bar soap. Even those who do not enjoy Merlot wine will enjoy this lotion. The lotion is a delightful shade of pink and scented with fragrance oil.
Pomegranate Harvest: This Pomegranate fragrance is light with a hint of musk, sandalwood, and vanilla. This lotion is created with fragrance oil and has a rich peach color.
Cherry Blossom: A unique blend of pink cherry blossom, white magnolia, sweet pomegranate seed, and currant creates this light floral fragrance. Cherry blossom is now for all seasons. This lotion is created with fragrance oil and is the shade of pink cherry blossoms in full bloom.
Headache, Be Gone: Invigorating peppermint and refreshing, cooling eucalyptus creates a soothing sensation lotion. This is an excellent addition to "Headache, Be Gone" soap. This lotion is a soothing blue color and is created with essential oil.
Rose: As in the bar soap, this rose fragrance is both relaxing and pleasant. This lotion is created with fragrance oil and is the shade of a just picked pink rose.
Springtime Lilac: Lilac is another wonderful fragrance that we associate with the blooming of spring. This lotion is created with fragrance oil and is a delightful shape of purple.
Lemongrass: This earthy, very lemony fragrance is up lighting. Lemongrass has been known to repel insects. This lotion is created with essential oil and is a natural cream color.
Patchouli: This scent is a deep earthy scent and was added to this collection by customer request. The origin of Patchouli is Indonesia. This lotion is created with essential oil and is a natural cream color.
Lotion is sold in 8 oz and 2 oz bottles